Our Design Services Agreement (DSA) will enable us to give you an accurate construction budget for your project. During the DSA process, we establish the specific scope of work while performing the following:
- Measuring and documenting in order to develop the necessary as-built drawings indicating the existing conditions.
- Researching regulatory and legal requirements that will guide the project design and scope of work.
- Developing and refining schematic floor plans and elevation drawings. This often includes choosing between multiple design solutions.
- Evaluating existing air conditioning, plumbing, electrical and structural systems to help identify a specific design solution while continuing to address function.
- Working directly with our Interior Decorator and Interior Designer during the selection process. This process may include designing/selecting custom cabinetry, countertops, plumbing fixtures, floor finishes, wall tile, paint colors, etc. We work with you on both design theme and color palate while keeping your construction budget in mind.
- Reviewing and revising the scope of work, selections, and schematic drawings as necessary.
- Developing a fixed price construction agreement with detailed specifications and schematic drawings with NO ALLOWANCES to determine the final cost of your project before proceeding into construction.
- Building an preliminary project schedule in Microsoft Project that can easily be modified.